Gallium-Indium eutectic (EGAIn) is an electrically conductive fluid metal. The ratio of Gallium Indium can be customized and production is under nitrogen protection to prevent oxidation and pollution. The typical ratio are Ga:In=75.5:24.5 by wt, Ga:In=74.5:25.5 by wt, Ga:In=80:20 by wt.
● Organic solar cells
● Thermal Interface Materials
● FPC (Flexible Printed Circuit)
● Strict quality control for procedures of raw material, process control and pre-delivery.
● Non-toxic material with very low heavy metal contents and RoHS qualified.
● Vacuum packaging to prevent pollution and oxidation, small packaging is also available.
● Fast delivery: 1-2 days after PO confirmed for sample.
● ISO9001 and ISO14001 certificated manufacturer.
● Great technical capability to be a valued and long-term supplier.
● Technical Support: 24 hours technical support by e-mail or calling.
● Convenient Payment: Bank Transfer, L/C, Western Union, PayPal, Alibaba payment.